What is intelligence?
Intelligence is a set of brain abilities e.g. reasoning, planning, finding solutions, courage and creativity. This is a topic that I enjoy thinking about and detailing all day :)
- Emotional (Interpersonal) Intelligence
- Financial Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Health Intelligence
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence
- Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence
- Musical Intelligence
- Intra-personal Intelligence
Developing our intelligence, IQ and EQ, is all about utilizing our brain properly and constantly.
- Minimize watching TV; TV can make you stupid by taking your mind away. You need to think yourself and use your brain. Watch intelligent programs.
- Exercise regularly
- Actively read good books
- Actively learn from experts
- Go to bed early and rise early
- Actively think about solutions for problems. In the other words, be solution-oriented instead of problem-oriented.
- Try new things; take risks
- Be food-wise: eat healthy food - eat fish, protein and carbs - drink water about 8 glasses a day
- Be aware of your own and of others emotions
- Become a writer - write daily notes, personal diaries, poetry, ideas are are good to improve your IQ