Best and simplest strategy to improve your speaking and listening English skills is to learn from others in this way:
1. Listen to a person who is speaking English; from a movie, a tape, news, your friend or colleague
2. Try repeating what you heard loudly (if you are alone) or in your mind (if you're with another person obviously). It doesn't need to be exactly meaningful at the start, just say what you heard.
3. You can try visualizing what you hear though this step is not necessary
- In the beginning, it doesn't matter what you heard was a correct word; just the sound is important because when you practice the main word will be revealed.
- When you practice this strategy every day for 15-30 minutes, after a while you will become an English speaker who understands the language and with a native accent
- As you hear a new word, automatically you will look up in the dictionary for the new words that you have heard
Practice this technique only for 1 week and you will see the improvement result immediately and you will be amazed. Then be commited to continue using this technique to master the language.