Always Smile, Feel good and Enjoy
- Simple but so powerful
- Smile even when walking down the street, when you're at home or leave home, when working with computer, when talking with others, when looking at yourself in the mirror
- It makes you and people around you feel good
- It takes far fewer muscles to smile than to frown
- Look for the best in every situation
- Look for the good in people and what they do.
- Be less critical and more tolerant about people.
- It’s a great and highly valuable habit
- The greatest human desire is to be appreciated.
- Let your compliments be genuine
Treat Everyone as Important
- Hand out admiration and respect for people; whatever we hand out, we get back.
- The most important person for every person is himself; so treat everyone as important.
Believe In Your Success
- Act and believe as though success is inevitable.
- Picture success in your mind.
Be Always Eager to Learn
- There are always good things to learn from people, books, etc.
Be Humble to See and Accept Your Faults And Be Self-Assured!
- You can't correct your mistakes if you're not humble enough to see them honestly.
Be Action Oriented
- Set deadlines for your actions, don't wait too long.
- Action is Power but be aware it can be both constructive and destructive.
- Know when you should act and when you should just ignore or wait.