Peace doesn't mean inactivity. In contrast, living in peace means that we're able to be, live, move and grow in our Most Active State with all our Power and Capacity Mentally and Physically without allowing anything or any situation disturb us.
Peace is a key ingredient for achieving any success.
The only way to live in peace and happiness is to "Live In Positivity", which is a habit; you do it in every second of your life consciously until it becomes automatic and unconsciously.
Living in positivity means 3 things:
- Take positive and constructive actions.
- Think positive and constructive thoughts and visualizations.
- Say positive and constructive words.
This becomes more vital to be committed to specially when we're in any challenging situations.
This results in staying in peace while staying in happiness. Moreover, this means constant growth which brings us joy and fulfilment.
Living in positivity doesn't mean being too optimistic and naive in our life situations. It means making the most positive and constructive decision possible in every second of our life in words, deeds and thoughts.
3 Golden Questions:
- Now, what is your next positive action?
- Now, what is your next positive thought?
- Now, what is your next positive sentence you can speak?
Another important point is that when you have a clear goal, you can direct this wisdom towards your goal which results in being in peace and happiness constantly while achieving your goal more effectively.
- Now, what is your next positive action to help you reach this goal?
- Now, what is your next positive thought to help you reach this goal?
- Now, what is your next positive sentence you can speak to help you reach this goal?
Life has challenges and they sometimes can disturb us mentally or physically but we can choose not to allow this and still live in peace and joy.
- Now, what is your next positive action to manage this challenge properly?
- Now, what is your next positive thought to manage this challenge properly?
- Now, what is your next positive sentence to manage this challenge properly?