There are numerous articles why we may get anxiety from time to time and I'm not willing to go into the reasons and roots, just quickly to the simple solution which works in all scenarios!
Strategy at home:
- Find a quiet room, sit on a chair or on the ground
- Drink some water
- Close your eyes to avoid any distraction
- Smile widely and relax and feel good
- Breathe deeply for 20 times while focusing on your breathe and freeing your mind from thoughts. At first, it may be difficult to focus on your breathe only but with few practices you certainly can!
- Say aloud about 5-10 positive/hopeful sentences and beliefs against whatever worries you; there are so much power in spoken words!
- Breathe deeply again for 10 times while focusing on your breathe and freeing your mind
- Repeat this as many times as you wish during the day
- When this is done, stand up and focus on doing only 1 positive action at a time and live happily. Remember, only focus on 1 positive action at a time. Positive actions bring positive thoughts and words automatically.
Strategy at work:
At work, perhaps, you often can't find the quiet room and space as mentioned above so you may need a different strategy.
To be continued...