Saturday 24 April 2010

While Speaking and Reading Ask Questions of Yourself

I watched a very interesting video clip from David Cameron and found his technique so powerful to improve the understanding of the subject for himself and others.

Basically, what I learnt was that we should be asking ourselves questions whenever we are thinking about something. When we speak to others, we should be asking questions from ourselves and answer them. I don't mean asking questions from others.

Specifically Yes/No questions:

Did I enjoy watching how David Cameron speak? yes I did very much.

Will I think and use the technique in the future? I will try and I think will do.

Did I master the technique? not yet but will do.

Do I enjoy writing blogs and my thoughts about the subjects I find useful? yes indeed.

No comments: