Tuesday 26 January 2010

Be Proud Of Yourself

One of the great techniques which helps building your confidence is to affirm yourself that you are proud of yourself for who you are. This gives you confidence and security and reduces worries; consequently you will enjoy life more.

Always add reasons why you're proud of yourself. This would build your self-confidence, self-worth and self-belief:
  • I am proud of myself because I love others and from all races or background
  • I am proud of myself because I can forgive others
  • I am proud of myself because I do exercise
  • I am proud of myself because I don't give up in difficult times and to problems
  • I am proud of myself because I think
  • I am proud of myself because I do encourage others
  • I am proud of myself because I do help others
  • I am proud of myself because I can be creative when needed
  • I am proud of myself because I can resolve difficult problems
  • I am proud of myself because I am humble
  • I am proud of myself because I see and accept my mistakes
  • I am proud of myself because I show respect to others
  • I am proud of myself because I work hard
  • I am proud of myself because I get up early in the morning
  • I am proud of myself because I eat healthy food
  • I am proud of myself because I am eager to learn new things
  • I am proud of myself because I can stay calm in stressful situations
  • I am proud of myself because I am
  • I am proud of myself because I stay hopeful always
  • I am proud of myself because I can make new friends and keep the existing ones
  • I am proud of myself because I converse with God
  • I am proud of myself because God loves me and has called me by name
  • I am proud of myself because I am saved through Jesus
Being proud of yourself is completely different from being selfish. You can be proud of all the good things you have done and this generates enormous positive self image that can change all your thoughts, words and actions.

No comments: