- Know the contents well that you're going to talk about -
- Be passionate about your topic
- Start with the agenda and finish with a summary
- Add links page
- Ask the audience if they have any question at the end
- The last thing would be your "Thank You" always!
- Always prepare your presentation materials before the presentation: slides, demos, contents
- The material of your presentation should be concise, to the point and tell an interesting story.
Your voice - how you say it is as important as what you say
Body language - a subject in its own right and something about which much has been written and said. In essence, your body movements express what your attitudes and thoughts really are.
Appearance - first impressions influence the audience's attitudes to you. Dress appropriately for the occasion.
practice is essential, both to improve your skills generally and also to make the best of each individual presentation you make.