For instance you have 10 goals, how do you make a decision which one to pursue first? Have you ever stayed in an indicision state for a long time? This would help:
- ANALYZE your goals; their benefits and risks; the estimated time required to finish each goal
- PRIORITIZE your goals if possible; specify the gains and losses of doing and not doing each goal which helps prioritizing them
- DOCUMENT everything if possible
- RESEARCH and gain INFORMATION
- SET DEADLINE in making your decision e.g. 30 minutes (depends)
- Listen to your INSTINCT and HEART
- Treat every failure or mistake as a LESSON which takes you one step closer to SUCCESS, so no need to fear of the result of your good decision
- AVOID wasting time and being perfectionist.
- ANY GOOD DECISION is better than no good decision, so hurry choose one of which, have perseverance and ENJOY the process!