Understanding the logic of loosing weight is very simple!
Your body needs a certain amount of calorie per day e.g. 2000 kcal. If you exceed this amount, e.g. 2500kcal, for a certain period of time (e.g. 1 month), you gain weight. If you decrease this amount of calorie (e.g. 1500kcal) you will loose weight. In other words, the process of self-eating begins when you reduce your intake.
How much calorie my body needs anyway?
You can calculate your intake here, however, the following factors are important in finding out how much your body needs every day:
- Lifestyle and exercise amount
How much calorie do I take daily?
You can calculate it here.
To burn fat, you need to consume more fat than you consume.
- Healthy eating
- Cardio: to burn fat
- Stomach exercise: to build stomach muscles
- Smaller portions in each meal and 4 meals a day instead of 3
- Restrict your calorie intake
- Avoid all fried foods
- Lessen rice, potato, bread, butter
- Eat fruits not more than 5 portions a day
- No chocolate
- No chips or crisps
- Only whole grain bread
- No more than one drink per day, red wine has the lowest carb and have better health benefits
Sacrifice and self-control:
If you choose to eat mainly healthy food, it means you must have self-control to avoid eating not healthy food. All those tasty foods which are considered as unhealthy.
You can't loose belly if:
You can't loose belly if you you're not willing to or can't avoid many fatty tasty foods which are advertised in the market
You can't loose belly if you don't have self-discipline and self-control
You can't loose belly without changing your life style and eating habit
You can't loose belly without proper planning and program
Benefits of loosing belly fat?
- You will feel healthier
- You will have more energy
- You will be happier
- You will feel a lot better
- You will love your body more
Walking doesn't burn your fat; you need intense workout like running fast, fast swimming to burn fat.
Forgive yourself if you break any of these rules, then start again.