If you don't become a nagging machine, you get angry and frustrated and you possiblly harm yourself and others. Being like a nagging machine often is the only and only solution.
- You want your agent or landlord fix something at home but they just postpone or promise and don't act.
- You need someone to do something for you and they don't reply back or do the job.
- Nag to everyone that you could find from boss (priorty) to employees - use all the resources available.
- Nag professionally, express facts, emotions, evidences
- Be assertive
- When was the last time you were like a nagging machine?
- In what situations you need to be a nagging machine now?